They are two ways, option one, you can either pay credit card. It is very simple, select the course and quantity and add to cart. If you are a new user, you will need to create an account, the system will autogenerate a unique user ID, all you need is to create a password. You will have the option to purchase for yourself or someone else, click here for a tutorial video.
Option two gives you the ability to have your own training portal, with access to reporting and notifications, you can purchase your own course codes and ISO will invoice you. Please contact our client care team at (780) 266-4868 for more information.
Please call our client care team at (780) 266-4868
The certificate will be ready upon successfully completing the course with a pass mark, the certificate can be downloaded or printed. If you need assistance with your certificate, please contact our client care team at (780) 266-4868
Each province is unique in what they recognize, however, we have specific courses that are recognized in certain provinces, specifically in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Most of our courses are I-Cab or CSA recognized and will be outlined within the course description page.
- Ground Disturbance 201 – Approved within Alberta (ACGA) and has become accepted through most provinces in Canada.
- Forklift Training (Counterbalanced), Telehandler(Variable Reach
- Forklift), Aerial Work Platform, Sideboom – (Alberta)
- Accident / Incident Investigation – (Alberta)
- First Responder Awareness – (Alberta)
- Defensive Driving: 3 Demerit Reduction Program (Alberta)
- Defensive Driving: 3 Demerit Reduction Program (PEI)
- Professional Driver Improvement Course – PDIC – (Alberta)
- Joint Health and Safety Committees awareness – (Alberta and BC)
- Leadership in Safety – (Alberta)
- Transportation courses – designed to meet regulations governing the transport industry within Canada under the Motor Vehicle Transport Act.
- Hours of Service, Cargo Securement, Weights and Dimensions, Pre-Trip Inspection
- Rigging and Slinging (Basic) – Meets Ontario Ministry of Labour requirements for basic Rigging Training for Common Core certification related to surface mining
Please contact our client care team at (780) 266-4868 for more information.
Online Course Refund Policy
Online course refund requests will be accepted up to ninety (90) calendar days following the date of purchase. All refunds will be credited back to the card originally used to make the purchase.
Terms and Conditions and User agreement